About a year ago, we compiled a list of Sales Lead Management Automation, or Inbound Marketing Automation, software suppliers. We picked 14 of the best Marketing Automation systems on the market and then spent 2 months putting them through their paces in our software lab.
The result? We picked Pardot Prospect Insight as the being the best Marketing Automation software on the market, for the following four reasons:
- Prospect Insight offers the best value, dollar for dollar, with all the required functionality and performance for SME (Small/Medium-sized Enterprises) lead management in B2B companies.
- Pardot is more responsive to a customer’s individual needs.
- The company provides a low risk path for our clients, with no long-term commitment, high levels of support and a strong commitment to maintaining its position in the market.
- The Pardot marketing automation software integrated well into our end-to-end Inbound Marketing Automation solution.
Almost a year later, we’re delighted to announce that Forrester Research has just discovered the same thing. Here’s what they had to say:
October 16, 2009 — Pardot’s Prospect Insight, the fastest growing mid-market marketing automation solution, has been ranked #1 in lead management automation total cost of ownership by top analyst firm Forrester Research in the September 2009 report “B2B Lead Management Automation Market Overview.” Prospect Insight provides a low-cost, low-risk option especially suited to small and medium-sized business-to-business (B2B) companies.
Forrester defines Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) as “[perceived costs to acquire/subscribe to solution, implement it, execute a successful series of campaigns, and manage customer data.” Pardot was ranked first out of the 18 companies profiled as offering the marketing automation solution with the lowest overall total cost of ownership.
You can read the whole story at Independent Research Company Picks Pardot.
Isn’t it nice to know, that:
- That Pardot is now ranked as one of the fastest growing tool suppliers in this space.
- That Pardot has continued to build on its offering, maintaining its technology lead and low-cost structure.
- We were right.
Congratulations to our friends and partners at Pardot. Keep on rocking!
Bit-by-Bit #9, from Eric